It’s the eleventh week and Thanksgiving is next week. In addition, most of the trading deadlines coincide with Thanksgiving, so we will focus on the match schedules for the buy and sell trades. Don’t forget, 101 bits help you with weather, trade decisions, and lineups, plus this week’s fun ratings (and reader suggestion) – the best bully TV and movie shows.
*** Oh! And we may have found a solution to the rating tool issue with Fantasy Nation (via Football Diehards). All 3 results work and can be modified by me (unlike before), and the widget will let you scroll on Android (browser) without using two fingers! Yay! ***
Disclaimers | True SOS (APA – Updated Wednesday)
Fantasy Football 101 (Starts, Sittings, Trades, More)
All in football (video pod)
2022 Week 11 fantasy football sleepers
🚨 heads up These sleep. They will not imitate my ranking 100%. This chases the uptrend and often carries more risk.
Possible starter: Daniel Jones, NYG – Jones is back again after finishing QB13, as this week is better than the showdown. Jones didn’t run as much as he did in Weeks 3, 4, and 7, but he did throw two touchdowns for only the third time. The Lions are one of the best matches you can find, with five quarterbacks scoring 24.7+ and five quarterbacks hitting twice or more. The Lions also allowed four games of 40 rushing yards to the QBs, including a Week 10 Bananas at Justin Fields.
Possible starter: Brian Robinson, WSH — while Antonio Gibson seems reborn in this timeshares role, don’t overlook Robinson for a Week 10 repeat. He won’t have to fight much this week, as Texas allows the most FPPG running back with a league-high 1,407 yards (the closest is 1,228) and 13 rushing touchdowns.
Hail Mary Start: Cordarrell Patterson and Tyler Alger, ATL – With 38 combined yards in Week 10 – 23 total yards given Allgeier’s -17 receiving yards – it can be difficult to start in one or both. Fortunately, the Bears struggled to hold running backs out of the end zone while allowing 12 rushing touchdowns, including three games with as many rushing points.
Possible starter: Cortlandt Sutton, Dean – Even if Jerry Goody can play this week, Sutton deserves a start given receivers’ poor byes and injuries. It was often difficult to look at this offense led by Russell Wilson, but the Raiders could be a cure for what ails him. Sutton and Jeudy scored in Week 4 against them, and the Raiders allowed 10 double-digit wide points and eight touchdowns this year, including allowing Matt Ryan to pitch well in his return.
Possible starter: Josh Palmer, LAC – The Chiefs have allowed a double-digit wide score in every game off Malik Willis Titans, with four of his teammates’ games exceeding 10 fantasy points. Palmer is back in action, as DeAndre Carter was here last week, but Carter’s rise depends on whether Keenan Allen returns. Palmer can start it either way.
Mary’s Tribute Beginning: DJ Moore, Carr — As noted in this week’s Worry Waiver, Moore will likely be toasting with the return of Baker Mayfield, but that’s why he’s now playing a Hail Mary. The Ravens have been playing better lately, but every receiver with more than 9 goals against the Ravens has put up at least 8.5 fantasy points, averaging 11.8 goals, 114 yards and four total touchdowns (and 18.0 FPPG). Of course, that depends on Mayfield not looking stupid.
Mary Start Tribute: Greg Dolch, Dean – Going back to the Broncos, I know, putting your faith in more than one/team is too much to ask for. The Raiders didn’t give up much until tight end, but Gerald Everett, Zach Ertz, and Travis Kelsey all had great games…especially Kelsey (30.0 points). The rest of the opposing tight ends are mediocre, but Jeff Swaim, Jordan Akins, Taisum Hill and Kellen Granson all got 7.7 points. Dulcich was disappointing last week, but he has 21 goals in his four games, 17 of those goals for 12-182-1 and 30.2 points in his first three games.
Fun with ranking!
The best bullies in movies and TV
Thanks to _jds_jds for the idea. I joked that Rashad White took Bundy Digg’s lunch money in Germany, and he answered by asking who the best TV/movie bullies of all time are. Of course, seeing bullies get their comeuppance is a lot of fun, but let’s get it straight (pun intended).
- Biff Tannen, Back to the Future – When you think of “bully”, there probably isn’t a character that comes to mind faster than Biff.
- Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z – Before he redeemed himself by sacrificing his life (spoilers) against Majin Buu, Vegeta was the original bully of the Dragon Ball Z characters, whom he still bullied even while occasionally teaming up with them and seemed to turn a corner in the Cell saga before letting his jealousy get the better of him. Better again. Arguably the best (and super) DBZ character out there.
- Johnny Lawrence, The Karate Kid – Honestly, you could argue that John Kreese is the real bullying mastermind – especially if you’ve watched Cobra Kai – but Lawrence was a classic ’80s bully, with an attitude and everything.
- Depo, Friday – The most imposing bully of all time? Snatch chains and bikes.
- Nelson Muntz, The Simpsons Loved and hated at the same time.
- Joffrey Baratheon, Game of Thrones Is there another bully with more influence in a shorter lead and, of course, a more famous death?
- Eric Cartman, South Park Few hold the balance of bully, friend, funny, and obnoxious more than Cartman.
- McGuffin shooter, Said Gilmore – I mean, the guy eats # @% worth of nuggets for breakfast!
- Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter – Even his face screams bully.
- Roger Kloots, Doug – Roger is now 45 by the way. He has gone back to school several times, is older than Doug and his friends and has the joys of being the town’s bully. The man would appear to Doug to tell him to suck him up or torture him.
- Flash Thompson, Spider-Man stuff – Peter hates Parker and constantly bullies him, but like some of the A-list, he later makes up for it by becoming friends with Peter after discovering he’s Spider-Man and then Agent Venom.
- Fred O’Bannion is stunned and confused – That’s a paddle. That’s it.
- Regina George, Mean Girls – This is such a terrible character that you don’t even feel bad for her after getting revenge.
- Wyatt Goodman, Dodgeball – A large number of GIFs are still in use (touch up, go ahead and make your own Mr. Jockey jokes, and more, including…)
- Ace Merrill, stand by me – Try to kill a child. I mean…
- Pickled Angelica, Rugrats – she went on most adventures, but Angelica was also an obnoxious bully of the other Rugrats, partly being the oldest, and partly the worst because of her voice.
- Mr. Burns, The Simpsons – a rich tormentor for the employees of the power plant, and sometimes the entire city of Springfield.
- Pete, goofy stuff – He later becomes Goofy’s sidekick in A Goofy Movie, but is the terrifying Goofy and the Ghost of Christmas after he comes across in Disney’s A Christmas Carol.
- Candace Flynn, Phineas and Ferb – I never watched the show, but Khatib wanted her to make it to the Top 20.
- O’Doyles, Billy Madison Generations of bullies have been wiped out in one random car accident.
Buying and selling operations
With the trading deadline closing, I’m going to list some of the best and worst SOS in the qualifiers (only)
- Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, SF Fourth: SEA, WSH, LV
- Lamar Jackson, QB, BAL Sixth: CLE, ATL, PIT
- Derek Henry, RB, fig – I: LAC, HOU, DAL
- Alvin Kamara, right-back, no Second place: ATL, CLE, PHI
- Leonard Fournette, RB, TB — 3rd: CIN, ARI, CAR
- George Pickens and Deontay Johnson, WR, PIT – II: CAR, LV, BAL
- Chris Olaf (and possibly others), WR, NO – Fifth
- Greg Dolch, TE, DEN — 3rd: ARI, LAR, KC
- Pat Freyermuth, TE, Pete – the fourth
- Tua Tagovailoa, QB, MIA – 30: BUF, GB, NE
- Joe Burrow, QB, CIN – XXVII: TB, NE, BUF
- Josh Jacobs, RB, LV – 32: ne, pit, vi
- Joe Mixon, RB, CIN – 30
- Allen Robinson, WR, LAR – 32: GB, DEN, LAC
- Christian Kirk, WR, JAX XXVIII: DAL, NYJ, HOU
- David Njoku, TE, CLE – 30: BAL, NO, WSH
- Dallas Goedert, TE, PHI – twenty-eighth: who, who, no
Week 11 fantasy football predictions
🚨 attention 🚨 These can differ from my rankings, and my ratings The ranks are the order in which I will start the players Out of extra context, like, “You need the highest feature, even if it’s risky.” Also, based on 4 TDs for QB, 6 points for relief, and a Half-PPR
Projections Download Link
***here they are Not Sunday morning update FYI ***
Week 11 fantasy football rankings
🚨 attention 🚨
- We found a solution to the rating tool issue with Fantasy Nation (via Football Diehards). All 3 results work and can be modified by me (unlike before), and the widget will let you scroll on Android (browser) without using two fingers! Yay!
- It’s updated regularly, so check out Lockdown Listings for the entirety.
(Photo by Cooper Neal/Getty Images)
#Fantasy #Football #Rankings #Week #Sleepers #Starters #Sittings #Brian #Robinson #Greg #Dolch